How to connect TikTok to StreamLadder
In this article we will cover:
- Connecting your TikTok account to StreamLadder
- Removing your TikTok account connection from StreamLadder
- Frequently asked questions
Connecting your TikTok account to StreamLadder
To publish your video from StreamLadder to TikTok, you need to connect your TikTok account to StreamLadder first.
- Log in to StreamLadder. You can log in with your Google or Twitch account.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner.
- Select My account.
- Go to Connect Socials and select the TikTok logo. Click on the Connect TikTok button.
- You need to give StreamLadder permission to TikTok in order to make the connection.
- When permission has been granted, a new login screen appears. Sign in to TikTok with your preferred login option.
- Your TikTok account is now connected to your StreamLadder account
Removing your TikTok connection from StreamLadder
If you ever want to remove the connection to your TikTok account, you can.
- Select your name in the top-right corner.
- Hit My account.
- Find the connection in the list below Connect socials.
- Hit 🗑️ Remove.
Done! 🎉 Your connection with TikTok has now been removed from StreamLadder. You can always restore it in case you change your mind.
Frequently asked questions
Can I connect multiple social media accounts?
You can connect your StreamLadder account to both YouTube and TikTok. With StreamLadder Gold, you can add multiple TikTok or YouTube accounts.
I can’t seem to connect my TikTok account to StreamLadder?
Please join our Discord group and ask for help in #support or create a ticket.