How to connect YouTube to StreamLadder
In this article we will cover:
- Connecting your YouTube account to StreamLadder
- Removing your YouTube account connection from StreamLadder
- Frequently asked questions
Connecting your YouTube account to StreamLadder
To publish your video from StreamLadder to YouTube, you need to connect your YouTube account to StreamLadder.
- Log in to StreamLadder. You can log in with your Google or Twitch account.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner.
- Select My account.
- Go to Connect Socials and select the YouTube logo. Click on the Connect YouTube button.
- You need to give StreamLadder permission to YouTube in order to make the connection.
- When permission has been granted, a new login screen appears. Sign in to YouTube with your preferred option.
- Your YouTube account is now connected to your StreamLadder account ✨
Removing your YouTube connection from StreamLadder
If you ever want to remove the connection to your YouTube account, you can.
- Select your name in the top-right corner.
- Hit My account
- Find the connection in the list below Connect socials.
- Hit 🗑️ Remove.
Done! 🎉 Your connection with YouTube has now been removed from StreamLadder. You can always restore it in case you change your mind.
Frequently asked questions
Can I connect multiple YouTube accounts?
You can connect your StreamLadder account to both YouTube and TikTok. With StreamLadder Gold, you can add multiple YouTube or TikTok accounts.
I can’t seem to connect my YouTube account to StreamLadder?
Please join our Discord group and ask for help in #support or create a ticket.