How to publish on TikTok with StreamLadder
In this article we will cover:
- Sharing a video directly on TikTok
- Scheduling a video to be published on TikTok later
- Frequently asked questions
Sharing a video directly on TikTok
To post a video directly on TikTok, you need a free StreamLadder account.
- Upload your clip, select your layout and edit your video. Once you’re happy with your video, hit render.
- You can now share the video to TikTok by hitting Share on TikTok or schedule it for later by selecting Schedule for later. Note: after hitting these buttons, the video is not automatically posted to TikTok yet.
- To actually post the video, you need to open TikTok and go to your inbox.
- You can find the video in the notifications. There should be a message similar to this: Your StreamLadder video is ready (the exact title may differ depending on your language settings).
- You can now further edit the video with TikTok's tools if you would like to.
- If you're happy with the video, you can choose to post it to your Stories or hit Next for a regular post.
- Add a description, hashtags, mentions, location, etc.
- Once you're happy with your video, hit Post.
- Done! 🥳 Your video has now been posted to TikTok.
Frequently asked questions
Can I post to multiple social media accounts at once?
You can connect your StreamLadder account to both YouTube and TikTok and post to both platforms. With StreamLadder Gold, you can connect multiple YouTube and TikTok accounts to your StreamLadder accounts.
Why has the video that I scheduled not been posted to TikTok?
Unfortunately, due to API restrictions from TikTok, it's currently not possible to schedule or share posts and have them be published to TikTok automatically. You can share or schedule the video with StreamLadder and you will receive a notification on TikTok with the final video, which you can post from there. If you have scheduled the video for later, the notification will be sent on the scheduled time.
I can’t seem to connect my TikTok account to StreamLadder?
Please join our Discord group and ask for help in #support or create a ticket.